Saturday, March 12, 2011

first pictures on this blog!!

My first pictures on this blog:

My grandma and cousin. I love the lighting in this picture, the sun was setting.

The sun was setting and my eyes dilated. No, my skin isn't orange, i added a higher saturation to show their greeness. :)

In Carmel, California at a missionary. I love these spanish-style houses and churches, they're very pretty and its my style! :) I thought it would look better in black and white.

Sister and cousin swirling around; it makes a great photoshoot!!
Hope you all enjoyed these pictures!! Photo tips + strategies shown in these pics:
*Take pictures when the sun is setting, there is an interesting perspective on the lighting.
*Combination between youth and old-age <--my cousin + grandma picture. It looks more meaningful and has a message.
*high saturation - probably my most favorite photograph -editing technique. The colors become richer and the picture becomes alive. (its better not to do it on ppl because then their skin turns orange)
Follow meee!!!!!!
Comment below too!!
PS to see my full album of pictures (not all of them though!!) the adress is: www.flickr.com/olivias-cool-photos

No comments:

Post a Comment