Saturday, March 12, 2011

welcome~!

hey everyone reading this!
This blog is solely for my photography - one of my favorite hobbies. So if you're a photographer (or anyone for that matter) comment about what you think of my photos!
Quick facts about me + my photography career ;) :
I'm 14
I travel a ton + take pics of everything interesting i see. plz check out www.flickr.com/olivias-cool-pictures
i love to have photoshoots with my friends and siblings.
I take pictures of random things --> such as a tulip in the snow surrounded by icicles(did i spell that right?), a pic of my sister on a rock with the sun in the background and it looks like its spiraling, then i edit the pictures with super high contrast (one of my signature photo moves) and usually cropping and increasing or decreasing the hue to make the picture look better.
along with photography i like to do: running (track), travelling, writing, blogging ;), basketball, playing flute, and volunteering (which im gonna start soon).
Things i like: chocolate, hugs, friends, boys, being lazy, sleeping, summer, my family, the internet, the rain, hot weather, fresh air, the birds singing, not having homework or tests, those deep conversations during sleepovers, the pool, water, ice cream, and the list goes on....
Things i don't like: the dentist, grades, waking up at 6:40AM to go to my double-block science class, mushrooms, asparagus, cold weather, liver, the chicken my mom makes, asparagus soup, mushroom soup :PPP bleh x 100000, and the list goes on......
there u have it. a summary of who i am. creepy stalkers - sorry i won't post anything personal or where i live or what my name is. k?
c yaaa!! wait for pics! :)) <33

No comments:

Post a Comment